Beautifully presented French cuisine awaits you at L'Oustau de Baumanière. The elegant dining room is set in a vaulted stone hall and it opens up on to a terrace for dining during the warmer seasons.
With three Michelin stars, you can expect to pay top dollar but we suspect the experience is worth every penny. The restaurant is set within the luxury Relais & Chateau L'Oustau de Baumanière Hotel and is open throughout the year except for annual closures in the low season - check with the restaurant for the annual dates.
Cooking classes are also held at the restaurant and visitors are given the chance to spend time with a Michelin-starred chef and sample their dishes over lunch in the historic dining room.
Please note that the restaurant is closed from 15th October to 15th April, weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays. In summer it is open from noon until 14:00 and 19:00 to 22:00. You can reserve your table by clicking on the website link on this page.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com