If there is any flower to represent Provence, it has to be the lavender. You find it everywhere in stores and market stalls. It's in the little sachets that you put in your closets to add a whiff of fragrance to your garments. It's in the perfume bottles of Grasse. It's in honey, oils, even ice cream.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com