Cooling off during the hot summer months in Provence tends to involve heading to the nearest swimming spot to take a dip, whether that's at a swimming pool, a waterpark or somewhere in a more natural setting.
From the Alpes de Haute Provence down to the Riviera there are lots of great swimming pools, lakes, rivers and waterparks to choose from. Here are some of our favourites.
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence