Arles continues its summer-long party with a world music festival known as Les Suds à Arles.
There is plenty to keep you entertained during the day, with music and dancing, boat trips and workshops, to street stalls and massages. The festival also offers professional singing, music and dance introduction workshops, film screenings, and even food events.
The main concerts are held in the evening in the Arles Roman Theatre. This year, the lineup includes huge names like Fatoumata Diawara and Ibrahim Maalouf.
Visit the website for more information and to purchase tickets.
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world