Located inside the luxury Chateau de la Gaude, this Michelin-starred restaurant serves the elaborate cuisine of chef Matthieu Dupuis-Baumal.
Chef Dupuis-Baumal and his team concoct intricate dishes that highlight the smells, colours and flavours of Provence throughout the seasons. Dishes include Umami Brittany Abalone with plankton and onion pickles with wasabi, Softly Cooked Char Fish with citrus, hazelnut and caramelised chicory or the La Gaude to Kyoto (olive oil, lemon, Sansho pepper and basil sauce).
There are two tasting menus available as well as a great value lunch menu served outside of weekends and public holidays. There is also the option of dining à la carte. Open for lunch (12:00-13:30) and dinner (19:30-21:30) from Wednesday to Sunday.
- 3913 route des Pinchinats
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com