La Roque d'Antheron is the site for a series of outdoor summer concerts that feature the piano.
The stage is set up in the grounds of Chateau Florans and, each year, the festival welcomes young performers as well as international names, to play a variety of piano music in this wonderful setting. In addition to the formal recitals, free performances are given on August 15th (Assumption Day & a public holiday in France) in the town and at the castle.
Tickets can be bought by visiting their website via the link on this page.
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world