La Roque d'Antheron is the site for a series of outdoor summer concerts that feature the piano.
The stage is set up in the grounds of Chateau Florans and, each year, the festival welcomes young performers as well as international names, to play a variety of piano music in this wonderful setting. In addition to the formal recitals, free performances are given on August 15th (Assumption Day & a public holiday in France) in the town and at the castle.
Tickets can be bought by visiting their website via the link on this page.
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019
- Celebrity weddings in Provence
- Provence's lavender fields turn into catwalk