La Roque d'Antheron is the site for a series of outdoor summer concerts that feature the piano.
The stage is set up in the grounds of Chateau Florans and, each year, the festival welcomes young performers as well as international names, to play a variety of piano music in this wonderful setting. In addition to the formal recitals, free performances are given on August 15th (Assumption Day & a public holiday in France) in the town and at the castle.
Tickets can be bought by visiting their website via the link on this page.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com