The Musee Reattu presents collections of ancient and contemporary paintings, sculptures, tapestry, photography and sounds. Amongst these is a collection of some fifty seven drawings by Picasso.
The museum is housed in the ancient Priory of the Order of Malta, subsequently the house of Jacques Reattu - painter from Arles 1760/1833.
Entry to the Musée Réattu is €8 and is also covered under the Avantage and LIberté pass available from the tourist office. A combination ticket including the Musée Réattu and The Van Gogh Foundation is available for €12.
Opening times are:
- 2nd November – 28th February : 10am to 5pm
- 1st March – 31st October: 10am to 6pm
- Closed on 1st January, 1st May, 1st November and 25 December
- The museum is closed every Monday
Photographs are allowed within the museum without the use of a flash.
- 10, rue du Grand Prieuré, 13200 Arles