Hosted by world-renowned concert organist Jean-Pierre Lecaudey, this festival takes place at the Collégiale Saint-Martin in Saint-Rémy de Provence
The centrepiece of the Organa Festival is the magnificent organ of the church of Saint Martin which was restored in 1982 and is now considered to be a classical masterpiece. Concerts are held on Wednesday morning and Sunday evening in July and September. They bring together some of the finest organists from around the world.
Some concerts are free while tickets for others cost €10-15 and multi-pass tickets are also available.
- Boulevard Marceau
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com