Hosted by world-renowned concert organist Jean-Pierre Lecaudey, this festival takes place at the Collégiale Saint-Martin in Saint-Rémy de Provence
The centrepiece of the Organa Festival is the magnificent organ of the church of Saint Martin which was restored in 1982 and is now considered to be a classical masterpiece. Concerts are held on Wednesday morning and Saturday evening (and some Sunday dates) from the end of July to mid-September. They bring together some of the finest organists from around the world.
Some concerts are free while tickets for others cost €10-15 and multi-pass tickets are also available.
- Boulevard Marceau
More Provence Insights...
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019