Summer is in full swing in Provence and there are lots of festivals, art exhibitions, markets, craft fairs and events to enjoy on your visit.
Here is a quick rundown of our top picks of things to see and do in Provence this August.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com