This huge waterpark covers an area of 4.7 hectares and includes a surf simulator, waterslides and a river feature called river land.
There are 19 attractions for adults and children, including an artificial wave for surfing, slides, adults' and paddling pools and relaxation areas to sunbathe and unwind. There are also 19 themed bungalows to sleep in as well as snack bars and picnic areas.
Open from early June to early September from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Disabled access
- Paid Parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- 800 Allée de Beaulieu
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com