This huge waterpark covers an area of 4.7 hectares and includes a surf simulator, waterslides and a river feature called river land.
There are 19 attractions for adults and children, including an artificial wave for surfing, slides, adults' and paddling pools and relaxation areas to sunbathe and unwind. There are also 19 themed bungalows to sleep in as well as snack bars and picnic areas.
Open from early June to early September from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Paid Parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Disabled access
- 800 Allée de Beaulieu
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence