Brittany Ferries run a ferry service to and from Portsmouth, Poole and Plymouth to various locations along the Brittany coast in the north west of France.
From Portsmouth you can head to 4 different ports; Le Havre, Caen, St Malo and Cherbourg. From Plymouth you can take the ferry to either Roscoff or St Malo, and from Poole you can travel direct to Cherbourg.
On board these short crossings you can enjoy a selection of restaurants, duty free shopping, a kids zone, coffee shops, bars and seating areas.
- Spa / Fitness
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Disabled access
- Children's Activities
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence