Provence is a vast region and choosing somewhere to stay can be a little daunting in such a large area. With a huge offering of B&B guest accommodation or "Chambres d’hôtes," you're spoilt for choice, although you can narrow down your search if you're looking for something specific.
Of course location is a crucial factor when looking for anywhere to stay, but if you're looking for somewhere with great spa facilities, a more rustic appearance, or being close to some of the region's best cycling routes, then we've hand picked a few of our favourites based on what they offer, to help you narrow down the search.
More Provence Insights...
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence