Charming little B&B where you can take a tour of the nearby Saffron farm and treat yourself to some of the regional products and wines grown here.
They have a lovely sun terrace and pool in the gardens.
All rooms are non-smoking, animals are not allowed.
Send an enquiry to find out prices and to book.
- Spa / Fitness
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Countryside views
- 450 Chemin du patifiage
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com