|Service||99 / 100||World class service.|
|Vibe||97 / 100||Awesome vibe.|
|Amenities||96 / 100||Excellent amenities.|
|Food||96 / 100||Food is to die for.|
|Pool||95 / 100||Excellent pool.|
|Location||95 / 100||Terrific location.|
|Breakfast||93 / 100||Excellent breakfast.|
|Comfort||90 / 100||Very comfortable.|
|Room||90 / 100||Rooms are outstanding.|
|WiFi||24 / 100||Disappointing internet connection.|
Good to know
Once the home of an order of Carmalite monks, this old Mas is situated in the tranquil countryside of L'Isle sur Sorgue, Provence. Ttotally renovated into a luxurious Chambre d'hote/Bed and Breakfast.
Set in one and a half hectares of landscaped gardens with a large swimming pool and terrace, Les Carmes provides the ideal escape from the hustle and bustle of modern day life, and in the evening you can enjoy a table d'hote menu using local grown Provencal produce to finish the perfect day.
Accommodation choice includes six different suites and an apartment for a self-catered stay in Provence.
- 1751 Route de Fontaine de Vaucluse 84250 Le Thor, France
More Provence Insights...
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence