|Location||86 / 100||Location is great.|
|Vibe||83 / 100||Vibe was good.|
|Service||79 / 100||Good service.|
|Food||78 / 100||Tasty food.|
|Amenities||67 / 100||Average amenities.|
|Breakfast||54 / 100||Breakfast is mediocre.|
|Comfort||45 / 100||Not very comfortable.|
|Room||34 / 100||Rooms are not good.|
|Pool||33 / 100||Pool is below average.|
Good to know
|Service||76 / 100||Good service.|
|Breakfast||56 / 100||Breakfast is mediocre.|
|Room||29 / 100||Awful rooms.|
Good to know
Chateau de Nans is a pretty, turreted, fairytale castle that has been turned from an old family home into a small hotel with 10 bedrooms. Located in peaceful surroundings, it provide an ideal escape from the hustle of the Riviera (not far away). The rooms are decorated in traditional style with French country beds and furnishings. Outside, you have a swimming pool, a petanque ground and pretty gardens. The restaurant is currently run by a pupil of Alain Ducasse and offers modern Provencal cuisine.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com