The climate in Provence is generally great, with roughly 300 days of sunshine beaming down across the region each year. However, that statistic does still leave 65 days on average when the sun doesn’t shine.
We can often struggle to dispel a sense of disappointment when a holiday vision of sunshine is marred by rain or windy weather. Happily, bad weather passes through Provence quite quickly after a few torrential downpours. To help you dispel the gloom and recognise all the fun still to be had when it’s raining here, we’ve pulled together a list of the best activities for rainy days in Avignon.
More Provence Insights...
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019