July is one of the busiest months of the year in Provence in terms of events and things to do, as well as the number of visitors that come to this vast region.
There are literally hundreds of events to choose from each week, from the north of Vaucluse to the furthest reaches of the Bouches du Rhone, the Var and the French Riviera. We've picked out some of the ones we think you should definitely try and attend this month to help you make the most of your visit here.
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020