As the leaves on the trees and vines start to change from green to russet red, the last of this season's grapes are harvested and the Provencal summer slowly starts turning towards autumn.
It's a great time of year in Provence. Temperatures are starting to cool down and the hustle and bustle of the busiest time of year starts to slowly peter out but there are still plenty of things to see, do and taste on a trip here in autumn.
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019
- Celebrity weddings in Provence
- Provence's lavender fields turn into catwalk